If Russ Andrews made ...

is it solid platinum, or something?

tim

Reply to
tim.....

Shit.

Reply to
Bob Eager

It doesn't even say if it's metal, or just chrome plated plastic like most of the others I can find ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

The bog itself seems relatively good value at 950 quid.

Reply to
airsmoothed

'Laufen' sounds rather like 'laughing' to me.

Reply to
Davey

It means "to run" (as in gymnast) in German.

Reply to
harryagain

For information, Laufen are a large European sanitaryware manufacturing group, originally based in the town of Laufen at the head of the Laufen valley in Switzerland. I visited the factory there on a couple of occasions in the 1990's. The group now has factories in the Czech republic, Austria and Poland. It is actually almost wholly owned by the giant Spanish Roca group.

Chris Hogg