IEC 5 volt PS

we were now referring to the size of the contact, not the body shape.

Reply to
charles

I know the difference in the body. Just saying I don't see any difference in the contact size or materials used.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Think what I'll do is use the 2 pin Euro 5v PS I have lying around into a Euro trailing socket. With an IEC connector on the lead. Will be less obtrusive than a similar 13 amp setup.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Oh, sorry. I always thought the material for the body was a higher brade of plastic/rubber.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I'd guess it was most likely the cable? There could be a difference between the plastics used in the connector body, but it's not obvious here.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)