I'm back

Did you miss me? My internet has been down since Thursday thanks to the driver not appreciating how wide his oversize load actually was, resulting in this.

I could DIY, just had to sit back and wait for good old BT.

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

Of course ;-)

(well we would have done if we had noticed you had gone!)

Yup, that looks shagged!

(I have a 3G router handy for occasions like that!)

Reply to
John Rumm

In article , MuddyMike writes

Nice wall.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Simpson

Rather a peculiar way to mount an XG21. Was there a special reason?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I pined for you Mike.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

beats mine. tipper diver drive off with the body up..and down came the wire..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I have an orange 3G dongle, sadly there is no 3G here so connections were rather slow. 14mins to download one email with spreadsheet attachment :-(

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

Ok I give in. What is a XG21?

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

The aerial in some of the pictures.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Ah the aerial, I had forgotten those pictures were still on there.

Not that I am aware of, It is now at a slight upward angle and has lost a couple of bits following some high winds but it works so I am not bothered. Will see what happens when we go digital.

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

My neighbours have an aerial which flips between horizontal or vertical polarisation, depending which side of it a pigeon most recently sat on...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

By the way, I'm off again tomorrow. NEC this time, 8 night sentence :-(

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

Of course.