I am just going to the Kings Head and I may be sometime

Good man. FIL woke us upo and said 'did we want to go to church' Silly bugger. I've gotta make a load of sausage rolls, and walk the hounds. No time for bloody Jesus.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Queens Legs are closed today.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I was a bit saddened by the bits of news from Bethlehem over the last few days, It seems to be all commercial. I mean they even have a manger square, how tacky is that?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I did rather well Steve.

When I arrived at my parents for Xmas dinner my Mum said "you've been dinking haven't you?"

And I had left all the familys presents in the pub. I knew I had forgotten something when my taxi arrived.

Finally I fell asleep and missed Dr Who.

Reply to
ARW