how much to install a boiler

im buying a boiler (vokera linea 730 or summit) and need to pay a corgi guy to install it

how much should i be looking at paying roughly?

many thanks for your time

martin

Reply to
guns4jesus

Based on personal experiance unless you have the Corgi guy lined up ready, You will be spending some time phoning round and waiting in to even get the quote. And dont be supprised when they find out that you are suppling the boiler they dont even send you a quote. As to cost ask them their hourly rate and pay by the hour, But making sure they have all the relevant equipment to fit it. Doing it this way I paid £75 Againt quotes of between £300 and £400 +vat

Ian

Reply to
Ian

Just to fit boiler No copper work required etc around 300

Reply to
Keithc666767117

It might be tricky to get someone.I expect most decent/competents engineers are busy enough with their own work without taking too much interest in a fit only boiler.

Reply to
tarquinlinbin