Hot stuff but hardly DIY

I switched of, he can't even say nuclear.

Reply to
F Murtz

Given his (various) jobs which are primarily dealing with the political difficulties of building MSRs, that makes a certain amount of sense. Why wave a red flag for your opponents?

Reply to
John Rumm

That's how many Americans pronounce "nuclear". Isn't a bit childish to pick on that?

Reply to
Huge

AFAIK it's regarded as substandard even in America. Even so, not the most important think to focus on here.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

I think the comment was more aimed at the point that he does not say nuclear at all - he avoids the word altogether.

Reply to
John Rumm

Had an MRI lately?

Reply to