HONEYWELL CENTRAL HEATING VALVE V4043H

Can anyone help please.
The hot water on our central heating system is not working and I have tracked the problem back to the micro-switch in the Honeywell valve(it was corroded and basically fell apart!). I can find plenty of places to replace the whole head but I would prefer to replace just the switch. It has a reference number on it of - V94234GJX54. Does anybody know where I can buy one - preferably mail order or around the London area?
Thanks in anticipation

It's just a standard microswitch available from most electronics suppliers
--
geoff

Thanks for the info - the part's on order! No offence intended re the Caps!