Help finding library type shevling

On another question I got the suggestion for using library shevling for what I am trying to so.

This is a great idea now I've seen a picutre

know where I can get hold of some cheap. I'm off to ebay know, but I guess it's the kind of thing that gets thrown out often.

Ideally I only need either side and the shelve supports. With the aim of creating a custom size to fit my cupboards

PS: If you know of any other ideas, adjustable is the key

Reply to
andysideas

I think Ikea might have fixed my needs.. Why I did not look first.

Oh well sorry

Reply to
andysideas

That's OK. You're going to have to go to IKEA. That's punishment enough.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I know that this isn't really what you're looking for but this looks to be some cheap shelving:

Zoinks

have a look at

The Natural Philosopher