Heater in bathroom

I'm planning to put a bath in a shower room, at the moment there's a cord operated blower heater mounted high on the wall above where I want to put the bath. Can I leave this heater where it is? Thanks.

Reply to
Ron Ireland

It is allowed -- wall mounted ones with pull-cords are available for the purpose. An electric towel rail will be pretty useless at heating a bathroom, especially if it's draped with towels.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel