Guy Chapman: Have You Posted as Lou Knee?

Guy Chapman: Have you ever posted as Lou Knee? Was it you that made the Lou Knee post calling another poster a "piece of s*1t"?

Why will you not answer such questions, even when they're put to you by respected posters whose other questions you are happy to answer?

How did you post as Lou Knee when that involved replying to someone who you've frequently claimed to have "killfiled"? Did you lie about having killfiled them and others? Why would you do that?

You claim to be a Christian. Isn't this conduct, and the lies that accompany it, in conflict with what Christianity claims to promote? Isn't most of your other conduct towards those with whom you purport to disagree also in conflict with what Christianity claims to promote?

Thanks in advance for your thorough and truthful answers.

Reply to
Daddy the Fiddler

No, me posted as Hi Knee Lou!

Plese speekee Chine' and me no unerdatand Eengleeshh!

Me no kill anybody me only eat Chinee food and that already dead.

What is Christianity me only unerstand Chow Lin food an that bloody awful - does Christianity tasta as bad as Chow Lin

When havin Chinee torture only tell what peoples wanna here no tell truth that get you into trouble

Reply to
Falco