Weird Knee Pads

I saw this product, I think in pop mechs, and wondered if it ever went on sale. It's knee pads that put 0 pressure on your knees. Like big spoons, the handle of the spoon straps to your shins. So when you are crawling around, the shins take the pressure, not the knees.

Anyone seen this available?

tom

Reply to
Just Joshin

This what your looking for.

Leon Baker

for that price i'll stick to jells.

Reply to
42n8_1

For most people it is a bit pricy, but if you have bad knees and have to be on them, I expect it seems cheap.

Reply to
Toller