Grundfos Central heating Pumps

Hoping somebody out there can help. After eventually locating my GCH Pump I have found that the problem is not that the pump is beyond repair but the Capacitor is burnt out. I've been to all the local plumbers merchants, Ebay etc but cannot locate the part. Does anybody know of a website, company or individuals who sell these items. The part I'm looking for has in large text 2.5. Many thanks

Reply to
hotdog

You may be able to find one from an old pump from a skip or friendly plumber, otherwise maybe Maplin, Farnell/CPC or RS - it's 2.5uF 250VAC rated.

Reply to
John Stumbles

Are Grundfos rubbish? Mine burnt out at 13months old.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorl

I've seen one go prematurely but plenty more going after donkey's years of [ab]use. I'm curious how much better they are than DAB, Pegler etc (they're certainly dearer). DAB look like a slightly older model Grundfos in all but colour. Could be Grundfos' bearings are better I suppose.

Reply to
John Stumbles