FYI Van Lock at Wickes

Spotted one of those heavy duty locks for the back doors of the van in Wickes yesterday. Real heavy duty steel jobbie.

No price on the shelf hanger. Asked at the desk - reduced to £4.97!

From the look my mate at Wickes gave me it seems like a c*ck up. Apparently they write things down to almost nothing if its being discontinued - the SKU number doesn't appear on the web site

SKU 160687. If you want one I'd get in quick before they realise.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Dave, I've just been all the way to my local Wickes on your recommendation & they're bloomin' well closed

I guess I'll have to watch the Queens speech now :(

regards & Happy Crimbo

mike j

Reply to
Mj

Well, if you'd stayed there you could have been first in the queue when they re-open.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Thought of that but my turkey would have got cold

Reply to
Mj

In Currys/Comet/Dixons/PCWorld etc they change prices to end with 98p or 97p instead of 99p for EOL stuff.

Reply to
Andy Burns