Flexible USB inspection camera - anyone tried one

A new shop from Sweden called Clas Ohlson has opened in Leeds recently, I think they have about six other branches in the UK.

They sell some interesting stuff and everything is on their website - but they don't do mail order so you need to be able to get to a shop.

I wondered if anyone has tried this item and whether it is any good for (non-medical!) DIY purposes:

also sell a Velcro-like thing called Duotec which has mushroom shaped projections on both halves rather than hooks and loops - it seems a lot stronger than standard Velcro and has to be pushed together a lot harder to make the two halves connect. It's expensive too at =A33 for a 25cm strip.

Reply to
Murmansk69

Do they sell tablets to cure deja-vu?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

It isn't - you're asking the same question to the same people.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Haven't we been here before?

MM