Flexible Shower Rail

I'm looking for a flexible shower rail that will be used mostly by m

young boys - the main problem is the bathroom has a ceiling that start flat then slopes downwards. The height between the top of the bath and the ceiling at th shower end of the bath is 136cm - this is horizontal for 92cm befor sloping steadily downwards to just 86cm above the end of the bath. I may end up having to bend copper piping but am hoping ther may be something on the market thank

-- Lousy@DIY

Reply to
LousyDIY.1ljoxo