Circular Shower Rail

I need one of these to fit my new shower-bath, but the problem is the wall is a stooving and I will be fixing to wallboard. The ones I've seen (in Argos and Next) have small diameter brackets which haven't a hope of holding up the weight of a wet curtain and its own weight when fixed to boards.

Anyone know of a stockist with circular or oval rails with larger (or even double) brackets?

Ron

Reply to
Big Ron

Bathstore.com

Reply to
Ruski

Actually fitted it to ceiling into noggins above - maybe better than into wall?

Reply to
Ruski

Reply to
Lobster

No sign of any such on the website...

Reply to
Big Ron

How about

(or )

david

Reply to
Lobster

Try a showroom then - got this one back in April, but may be discontinued or summat.

Ruski

Reply to
Ruski

You can buy these circular rails at showerail.com (visit our online shop) 2 stays that fix to ceiling OR wall + ceiling. Good price ! Debbie

Reply to
nospamthanks

Studwork partition wall?

Reply to
Rob Morley

So chop out a bit of board and replace it with ply?

Reply to
Rob Morley