Shower curtain for free standing bath

We've recently got a new free standing bath put in, but still have a shower over the top. We've got a circular shower curtain from argos! But its not that great, cause it doesn't give you much space and looks a bit of a mess. Has anyone got a shower over a freestanding bath, and has come up with a better solution? I can't seem to find many options Thanks :)

Reply to
flic

Make your own?

Mary