Fitting connected flexible shower feed to shower bar valve

Can anyone tell me the name of the threaded fitment I have connecting a 15 mm flexible pipe with a female 1/2 inch BSP end to the female 3/4 inch BSP fittings on a bar thermostatic shower?

Unfortunately my card reader has packed up so I am unable to post a picture.

It is a fully threaded 2.5 inch long fitting, with a male 1/2" BSP thread at one end (to connect with the flexible pipe), and a male 3/4" BSP thread at the other end (to connect with the shower fitting). I have also noticed that the fitting has a mesh filter so would seem to be a dedicated shower fitting. I need to know what they are called so I can get hold of a pair 1/2 inch longer (i.e. 3 inches) as I have strengthened the piece of plasterboard they go through with a thicker piece of wood.

I posted about this before, but did not make myself very clear, for which I apologise. Keith

Reply to
Keefiedee

Any chance you could look at the answers you got on the last two occasions you posted this question?

Reply to
John Rumm

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D\

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0|

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D/

I can only find one answer - and many apologies for posting this twice before on my original post - I was trying to re-post a clearer question but was using the same subject title and instead of being re- posted the system added my new post to the old one. As I thought my new post must have failed somehow I did it again before I realised what was happening.

Anyway, it looks like what I need is a straight inlet connector, so thank you everyone, and sorry for being a pain.

Keith

Reply to
Keefiedee

You may like to check the articles on the wiki about fitting bar-type shower mixer valves

Reply to
YAPH