Fibre optic cable

Or is this like the decking and countless other requests going to be yet another "project" that you're doing for a customer while poncing off the expertise in this group? Again.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Steve Firth coughed up some electrons that declared:

I fail to see the problem even if it is[1] - Dave contributes to this group quite freely.

[1] He doesn't seem shy about saying that a particular problem is for a customer, so no reason to doubt AFAICS.
Reply to
Tim S

>>> I want to get the light from a colour changing LED into my water >> feature.

How difficult? I e-mailed their help line & they replied "Hello Lian". My response was roughly WTF is Lian?

They replied;

"I have personally looked into this for you and confirmed that an unauthorised third party was able to gain access to your eBay account. This explains why you were addressed previously as "Lian". We cancelled all unauthorised activity, reset your eBay password and temporarily suspended your account as a security precaution"

And people wonder why I don't like flea bay.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

"The Medway Handyman" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

C'mon, Dave...

It's not exactly eBay's fault that your password was weak enough to be easily guessed or socially engineered. They seem to have done a decent enough job at identifying the problem and rectifying it as soon as they were notified of an issue...

eBay seem to have spent the last year or two committing commercial suicide, sure, but the first step to rectifying the problem is identifying the true cause.

Reply to
Adrian

Except my password isn't easy to guess or engineer.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

In which case, I suggest you get someone who's competent (definitely not a dig at you) to have a look at your PC(s) and would advise you to never use your eBay account on other people's machines unless you are absolutely confident that they have *no* malware on them.

If you used the same password on other online stuff (very silly), then change it ASAP because it might not just be the online tat bazaar that you find has been played with.

Reply to
Clint Sharp