Extractor fan wired to a light

Sorry for today's barrage of questions. If I want to wire an extractor fan from a light I should use three core and earth cable I believe to carry both the permanent live and the switched live. How is this terminated at the fan end? I need to get an three-pole isolating switch in, ie

the three poles the live, the switched live and the neutral?

Reply to
Martin Pentreath

been covered frequently; and requires a fair amount of text to be typed out!

David

Reply to
Lobster