Exterior floor paint?

Hi there, in my back yard I have an area of tarmac where I park my car and the some concrete leading from that and across the rear of the house. Its quite unattractive and as I cannot afford to re-suface the area is there such a thing as exterior floor paint which I could roller onto it to at least make it look more uniform and hopefully a little better? Obviously it would have to be weatherproof and be able to withstand the car being driven on and off it - so am I hoping for too much?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
P_S