Ever argue about D-I-Y?

If so (and lets face it, who hasn't?) , then this site may well amuse.....
http://www.thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com /
cheers Richard
-- Richard Sampson

This is also a paperbook book...
writes:

amuse.....
Ah, I must be out of touch. Didn't realise that.
-- Richard Sampson

Just doing a bit of promotion for Mil. He deserves the money!
writes:

I'll pass the word on then...
You;re not a member of The Panel by any chance, are you?
-- Richard Sampson
On 30 Sep 2003 14:33:51 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ukmisc.org.uk (Huge) wrote:

He deserves the sympathy, certainly ;-)
It's a very *long* page (and it was longer, or so he says), and could be summarised as my-girlfriend-is-a-woman. www.thingsmygirlfriendandihavenotarguedabout.com would struggle to fill one of those "little book of..." publications.
--
John
Mail john rather than nospam...