Ever argue about D-I-Y?

If so (and lets face it, who hasn't?) , then this site may well amuse.....

cheers Richard

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

Huge

Ah, I must be out of touch. Didn't realise that.

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

Just doing a bit of promotion for Mil. He deserves the money!

Reply to
Huge

I'll pass the word on then...

You;re not a member of The Panel by any chance, are you?

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

He deserves the sympathy, certainly ;-)

It's a very *long* page (and it was longer, or so he says), and could be summarised as my-girlfriend-is-a-woman.

would struggle to fill one of those "little book of..." publications.

Reply to
John Laird