Erbauer 1/2" router - OK?

Has anyone got or used the Erbauer 1/2" router

need to joint some worktop for my kitchen, but I only have a 1/4" router, so it's probably time for a larger model. I'm not looking for a top of the range tool, because it won't be used everyday, so am prepared to spend extra time setting up etc, but still need to know if I can make a decent job before I waste £90.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Crook

Thanks for the info Andy (and John), looks like the coffers will have to be raided a bit more!

Martin

Reply to
Martin Crook