e bay showers

There are a number of very cheap shower enclosures for sale on e bay, anyone ever bought one? as I have a concern over their quality.

Reply to
frank spencer

Cheap shower enclosures are definitely to be avoided. Even cheap ones from the sheds are really not worth the bother.

Reply to
Grunff

I bought an Amazon 900 quadrant from B&Q and am very pleased with it (the tray was a different matter, I took 2 back before I got a good one). The equivalent enclosures from Homebase, etc were very poor IMO.

Reply to
Dave

I bought one from PlumbWorld that was not "very cheap" but perhaps 10-15% down on normal prices - very happy with it. Check you get everything, they were out of duck boards - that arrived separately about 6 weeks later.

Roger

Reply to
Roger Moss