Dyson DC04 switch removal.

A while back I asked the group if anybody knew how I could remove the switch on a Dyson DC04 vacuum cleaner to replace a length of iffy mains flex. I know dyson do an out of warranty repair service but I thought 50 was a little steep for remaking the connections at the switch.
Well just to let you know I finally found the info I needed at: http://www.ukvacuumspares.co.uk/_private/misi.htm
Mains flex repaired, and dyson working as it should again.
Just thought the info might be useful to somebody else.
P.