Re: Dyson DC04

In message , Richard Savage wrote

Friend has a DC04 that has died. He suspects that it is the power >switch. Dyson will supply a replacement. His obvious question is how >to get the DC04 apart? He says that he can see how the switch went in, >but can't extract it. >

I'd guess it's acutally more likely that the cable's failed (having had this happen here numerous times).

Here's a link that should fill things in a bit...

Reply to
dave cunningham

Thanks Dave,

After posting I did the (apparently not to me) obvious thing of searching the archives.

Cheers Richard

dave cunn> I'd guess it's acutally more likely that the cable's failed (having had

Bdc04%2Bgroup:uk.d-i-y%2Bauthor:tweedy%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26selm%3DcOTA7WAA5lq%252BEwjz%2540lancedal.demon.co.uk%26rnum

Reply to
Richard Savage