Best place to buy a Dyson DC04?

Have a look at the dealsonline site, looks at many dealers site and will list them for you in price order.. Me I wouldn't buy a Dyson.. The Q

Reply to
The Q

Can anyone suggest a reputable/cheap place to buy a Dyson DC04?

Tesco's and the local Currys/Comet seem to be around £160, £140 is the cheapest they've seen, think that's at Empire Direct.

I seem to remember that Dyson used to do in-home repairs/swapouts, is this still the case? I'm thinking for the sake of a few quid it may be better to buy local as if it breaks it's not much use having to box the thing up and ship it to god knows where.

TIA, Paul

Reply to
Paul Hutchings

go to uk.pricerunner.com, it will tell you the cheapest place to buy. When I bought a Warranty with mine and claimed I was told that Dyson fix Dyson, they came out on the Monday after raising a call on Saturday and they replced more than just the bit that was broken effectivly giving it a service.

Cheers Jonathan

Reply to
jonathan

I got mine from Tescos and got points on it.

Reply to
John Smith

they have some very cheap new dysons dco4 bout £100 I saw one go recently. As for going wrong I've not heard of one packing in all together, the power cable sometimes comes loose so power is intermittent, but its easily fixed, and most spare parts can be bought on
we've had our DCO4 for 3+yrs with no problems...

Reply to
The Question Asker