dual backbox question

I have a backbox to accept two FCUs (rather than putting in 2 singles). In the middle is a removable strip and a loose metal plate you can place under the removable strip to split the box in half. Do I actually need to do this? The plan it to join the two FCU supplies on the end of a radial cct. Would you only need to isolate the two halves if you have seperate circuits on each side?

cheers

Dave.

If you are putting two fused connection units fed from the same MCB into your twin backbox then you can dispense with the separator.

The separator is there to provide segregation between different types of service, e.g. power/coax or power/phone, etc. or power/power where the two outlets are fed from different MCB's.

Smudger

Reply to
Smudger