dropping plum stone in boiler

Somehow, I managed to drop a small plum stone into my central heating boiler - it fell through a gap where the pilot light is :( This fell down to the bottom of the inside of the boiler; all seems to be working fine, but I don't feel confident taking the boiler apart to get it out. Will the boiler be OK with it left in...or do I need to face the embarrassment of getting someone to remove it? Also, to stop stuff falling down the boiler in future, is anyone likely to sell some kind of glass cover I could put in front of the pilot?

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon

If I were you, I'd call a plummer!

Reply to
Set Square

While we are being frivolous, I think if a plum stone then an aborculturalist is required

Reply to
Broadback

rofl. I'll wait for the green shoots ;)

Jon