Noisy GlowWorm 35SXi

Recently had a glow-worm 35SXi fitted in the back of the garage and it sometimes makes a significant roaring noise - if it were in the kitchen this would be really annoying. I'd heard that condensing boilers were noisier than the bog-standard ones but are they supposed to "roar"? Has anyone else got a 35SXi?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I have a Glow-Worm 30si which is an amazing piece of shit, and the noise it makes is just one of several problems. I have written twice to Glow-Worm but only received one reply, and that wasn't even to the questions related to the boiler. Sigh. Looks like I've got to write GlowWorm a third letter, recorded delivery, to demand action under the terms of warranty...

I d> Recently had a glow-worm 35SXi fitted in the back of the garage and it

Reply to
hansen