Drive belt source for 1980's hi-fi casette player wanted

I have sent them a message, asking for help. I was also wondering whether a piece of heat-shrink tubing would work? It would probably not be as wide as the original item, and it would be a bitch to install, but I can't think of any alternative. Any ideas welcome.

Reply to
Davey

Update: The missing part is a drive wheel, and I cannot find a true spare, so I have concluded that it's not worth bothering any more with this unit. It might be possible to find a substitute for it, but why spend the time and effort? RIP. I can get a replacement deck on e-bay, anyway.

I didn't bother with the system at auction, I have nowhere to put all that stuff.

Reply to
Davey