Drilling tiles?

Page 2 of 2
On 25 Nov 2003 02:04:03 -0800, ANt wrote:

Now why did you give us all the useful and relevant information in the first place? Would have avoided all the speculation and "Hello, another prat who..." thoughts. B-)

Must be. Guess you just have to grin a bear it.

Should make a tidy profit, 465million USD + after Columbia putting things right... be nice just to get 0.01% of that. B-)
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Exactly!