Doorway in cavity wall

Hi, I am in the process of building a dwarf wall conservatory, I have completed the foundations up to the DPC course (cavity wall 4 bricks deep infilled to 2 bricks below DPC) and am about to finish building the wall above DPC. I am not sure what to do where the door will be. Is the cavity filled up to the DPC at the door entrance? if so with what- concrete/insulation?. Any recommendations

Bazza

Reply to
Bazza

You don't fill it with anything, the doorframe sits above it sealing the gap. Insulation is useless below DPC, and concrete /could/ cause damp.

Reply to
Phil L