Dishwasher Hotpoint SDD910 - rinse aid light

is now staying on.

Any immediate checks/fixes ?

(Obviously have checked rinse aid is full).

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Let it run out, use a wash formula that contains a rinse aid, and then cover the light with a piece of tape if it annoys you. I haven't need to use rinse aid for more than four years, and I live in a Very Hard Water area. Ditto with adding salt for the inbuilt softener.

Reply to
Davey

Davey wrote in news:nkr0ld$p5e$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Most machines have a set up where you change the water hardness etc - on my current and previous machines I have been able to disable the warnings. Current is Siemans.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

ignore?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

On my Hotpoint, they only come on when I start a wash cycle, and since I don't hang around to watch this take place, I don't worry about it.

Reply to
Davey