designing a central heating and hotwater system

And most combis are further from the bathroom than a cylinder would be. hence the wait for hot water.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Then put the combi in a more suitable place, like the loft.

Reply to
IMM

The message from "IMM" contains these words:

Yet another shortsighted piece of garbage from dIMM. Next he will be putting the kitchen sink and anything else that uses hot water up in the loft with it.

Reply to
Roger

Brilliant. It will then be as far away from the kitchen as possible. And the kitchen is likely to need hot water the most often.

Do you ever think before replying?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ah, but IMM probably lives in a bungalow which he cunningly designed to have the bathroom next to the Kitchen, another one of those IMM 'one solution fits all' answers...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

In message , IMM writes

What, right next to the other one ?

Reply to
raden

You need a prize for not resorting to >SNIP DRIVEL< Dave. In this case it would have been most appropriate

Reply to
John

Misinformation not worth reading.

Reply to
IMM

Misinformation not worth reading. .

Reply to
IMM

Unknowingly you have hit it. Houses designed for passive solar have all the utility and storage rooms on the north side of the house.

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, where else?

Reply to
IMM

I live in hope of tempting him into actually discussing something. As his encyclopedic knowledge of maker's specs is sometimes quite useful. And would love to discover it went beyond simply quoting other's material. But sadly, I doubt it.

If I ever get bored enough, I'll find out what John *really* does do for a living.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Misinformation not worth reading.

Reply to
IMM

Educated guess...

Houses designed for passive solar have all the

Exactly, and it's also exactly why your suggestion is next to useless in 98 percent of British homes.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

His bathroom probably IS the kitchen.

Reply to
Mike

Two in the loft. One in the bathroom. One in the toilet and a pair in the kitchen.

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
IMM