daughter caught her fingers in wind blown door

You on *need* such protection if someone is likley to sue you for a trapped finger (MacDonalds). Or where people with some disabilty prevents other measures being effective.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I hope she was wearing sensible shoes and had her hair in a bun

Reply to
stuart noble

A PYT for all I know.

Apparently it was a particularly juicy carrot.

Reply to
Andy Hall

The only PYT that ever set foot in my workshop was a VAT inspector. She perched on a stool among the wood shavings for about 20 minutes, then made her excuses and left. I offered to dust her down but she declined. Never had another inspection

Reply to
stuart noble