Danfoss Randall Timeswitch SET1E

Hi I have a problem with the Danfoss Randall Timeswitch SET1E installed at home, the problem is that when I try to turn the heating on (any method or even timer) the timeswitch intermittently clicks off again (sounds like a relay) after random amounts of time - sometimes instantly other times allowing the heating to run for hours - is there a known problem with this model, and is it easily fixable? without replacing the timeswitch Thanks for any help in advance.

Reply to
amuppett

Check that the electrical connections are tight, otherwise replacement is the easy option.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

thanks for your help