D/G locking handle req.

Mother in laws broken one of her double glazed window handles, its esp. locking and constant pulling with a walking stick as she cannot reach it has broken it off just above the first bend out from the lock. Ideas on suppliers?

Niel.

Reply to
Badger

On Mon, 03 May 2004 20:31:49 +0100, in uk.d-i-y Badger strung together this:

The manufacturer?

Reply to
Lurch

Screwfix sell 'universal fit' types in white, gold effect and/or chrome for £4.99-£6.99. Check out the following link for details:

Mathew J. Newton

Round our way, Worcester, we have several people who advertise in the local paper who do D/G repairs, replacing hinges, sealed units, locks etc. Might be worth checking out around your area. Never had much success with the manufactures once a few years have gone by.

Dave

Reply to
dave