Heating pipe lagging

Having installed our oil boiler at the far end of an outbuilding from the house (it's sensible once you see it) I need to lag the send and return pipes as well as possible to avoid heating the outbuilding. I'm assuning the usual foam stuff is not really what I am after but can't find the sort of lagging I've seen in commercial premises wrapped around pipes. Any leads on where to get this, or something better, would be most appreciated.

Reply to
G&M

You can buy Armaflex in large thicknesses - -e.g. 22mm thickness or even more for 22mm pipe.

This will do a good job.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to