Cutting Indian sandstone

I pissed through my last awkward shaped bits of sandstone with a hired big grinder and diamond blade. In about 10 minutes. The hire guy said 'didn't it work' I said' It worked so well I am finished'

I DOD manage some with a tile saw but it took forever.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Well the term "like a hot knife through butter" certainly applies to the di amond saw. I have got all the cuts I need for now just need to lay them pro bably Monday, weather and F1 on Sunday not permitting. Then it's a couple o f steps and 3mts. of single flag footpath past the conservatory up to the h ard standing. That will leave probably a couple of days pointing up all the joins.

Thanks John and all who responded.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky