Cordless combi drills - my new one has arrived

Hmm, there's another one for the xmas list...

Reply to
Grunff

nice heavy duty sander, that. I love mine. Almost removes the guilty feeling of using a sander when I know I should be planing/scraping....

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

We've got the same one and it's supurb - a pleasure to use.

Reply to
anthony james

The main Makita dealer is very reasonable and usually cheaper than Screwfix

Brooks

Reply to
Nick Brooks

I did spend a while searching for other suppliers, but couldn't find anyone as cheap as SF. Thanks for the link, useful for future purchases.

Reply to
Grunff

Surely for the price of one Makita woman you could get three PPPro women. Admitedly they'd be heavier and need recharging more often, but if one "konks" just pick up the next and no down time.

It's logic, Jim, but not as we know it.

Reply to
mike

Great lateral thinking!