Cooker vent

Just brought a new cooker extractor. Does any one know of a detergent that will remove the grease from the original ducting, or is it a case of renew the whole lot of the ducting.

Reply to
Kipper at sea

On mine (B & Q rectangular) I used simple barbecue cleaner for the stubborn stuff on the outside and left the inside as is as it's bolted to the wall and sealed at al the joints

Reply to
RCW

snipped-for-privacy@m7g2000vbc.googlegroups.com...

The ducting on this one is the same rectangurlar. One thing I notice was that although its a push fit on the joints, the box sections where they fit into the coller, have saged. Whats the best material to seal the joints ?.

Reply to
Kipper at sea