cooker hood

Does any one know of of a short cooker hood. The wife wants one of the glass chimney style ones but it appears that they all seem to require a standard ceiling height. The new kitchen in pur house has a sloped ceiling which is quite low on the wall behind the cooker. I am happy to cut into the ceiling but all the hoods I have seen have a minimum height of more than 700 and I am not sure where any external vent needs to be.

I am looking for the details of a cooker hood that has a short distance between the base of the unit and the exhast point.

Tnaks for any help

Reply to
davef

Hi Dave, Try

they have some integrated cooker hoods that may be what your looking for.

Regards, Martin.

Reply to
Martin