Concrete posts & gravel boards

Hi

Do concrete posts & gravel boards contain rebar or something similar?

If they do, wot kinda disc is best to cut them with (9" ankle grinder, as my mates wife calls them)?

I guess rebar would damage a diamond disc?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

They have very thin (about 4mm) steel bars through them, yes....only usually two per post and the same in each panel.

It's not affected my cheap grotty 9 inch DD which set me back a fiver

Reply to
Phil L

As stated two thin bars normally, about as thick as a pen perhaps.

I just kept on cutting with the diamond disc. lol.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.