Compatible Fittings for Illuma 240v Track

Hi, I hope there is someone out there who can answer this one.

I already have an Illuma track, with some pendant lights on it, and now wish to add some spots, but the problem is, I'm not keen on the Illuma range. I also think they're a bit pricey. So I was wondering if there are any other makes out there which will fit the Illuma track.

All help appreciated.

Reply to
sarjo