240V track lighting

I'm looking for a ceiling mounted track lighting system to illuminate a row of, floor to ceiling, bedroom cupboards 5.5 m wide.

Suggestions as to manufacturers or stockists would be greatly appreciated.

Problems that have made the hunt unsuccessful so far include:

  • insufficient ceiling height for wire mounted Halogens,
  • excessive length preventing use of Halogens, i.e. I can buy a wire kit (ignoring the height issue) that would stretch 8 m but will only support IIRC 4 or 5 Halogen lights,
  • inadequate beam spread from Halogens -

Basically I don't want Halogen bulbs but the sort of mains track lighting with loads of plug in spot lights that shops use, but never sell!

TIA Richard

Reply to
Richard Savage

Concord Rotaflex was *the* track once, but I don't know if it's still made.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Gin Smith

Ta. Concord searched for without success :-( Questions fired off to Lighting Direct :-)

Richard

Reply to
Richard Savage