Combi boiler Which one to go for ?

My parents old combi boiler needs replacing, can any body recommend / not recommend any makes ?

As there previous one was a complete nail. The heating engineer has recommended a Ariston ?

Cheers

Gary

Reply to
gary.holt

The Ariston Microgenus is fine. The Worcester-Bosch Junior is better.

Reply to
IMM

To be more specific, what size of a boiler is needed for a four-bed terrace? I favour Worcester Bosch but there is a fair bit of prize difference.

And if you guys happen to know a reliable installer in York, all the better!

Cheers,

Fred

Reply to
Fred

You get what you pay for - as always.

Worcester greenstar HE30 costs around a grand but it is very cheap to run, is quiet when operating and is extremely reliable.

BTW it's not the size of house that maters - it's how many taps (bathrooms, kitchen, utility, etc.) that matters.

Reply to
PJ

The 40 has a higher flowrate and about 1k at: