Combi-boiler query.

Just a quick one. With a typical combi-boiler when you have demand for both heating and DHW does the diverter valve go mid-way somehow or does DHW take 100% priority as water temperatures between CH and DHW would typically be different.

Cheers Pete

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

With most combis a hot water demand will take 100% priority (even if you are not actually drawing anything like the maximum capacity of hot water). Some are even fooled by a fast dripping tap!

Reply to
John Rumm

Thanks John. That's what I thought _should_ happen but I think the valve has been playing up much longer than I thought.

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk