Combi Boiler Help

This morning, when turning on the hot taps/shower I had no hot water. I have a combi-boiler so once I turn on the hot tap after a few seconds I normally get the hot water coming through. It was working fine yesterday
I did notice that even when the taps were opened up full, there was a lot less hot water pressure than normal. The cold seemed OK.
Anyone got any ideas as to what the problem could be. The boiler is 6 years old.
thanks

Because a combination boiler works on differential pressure for supplying DHW (domestic hot water) to fire the boiler up, then it may have just been a drop in the supply pressure through others in the neighbourhood all using it at the same time that caused the switching not to identify that a tap was turned on. You may want to check that your mains stopcock, both outside and inside, is full open, or that the pipework is not blocked or restricted somewhere.
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

check tonight to see if it is back to normal.