Cloakroom Basin Installation...

Hey everyone, Wondering if anyone has any advice with regards to my basin installation. The supply plumbing is not too tricky however the waste is proving to be a bit of a nightmare! I have only a small length of soil pipe protruding from the wall in the cloakroom WC. I was hoping to tap into it with the sink waste pipe. Is there an sort of gizmo/fitting out there which would enable me to link in to the soil waste with my sink waste? Any other suggestions would be greatly recieved..

Cheers

Paul

Reply to
paulbush79

You don't say just exactly how small a piece of soil pipe but have a look at WC Connectors here.

Jim Alexander

needs a soil strap boss:

David

Reply to
Lobster

That's brilliant. Exactly the gizmo I was after. Wasn't sure if one even existed. Thanks alot guys

Paul

Reply to
paulbush79